Friday, February 26, 2010

6 Things on Sixto's List

6. Number 6 - I won't explain this. It's up to you. How will you
discover it? Nah. Sige na nga. It's the least favorite number
kaya sa akin na siya. Okay na bang paliwanag? O dahil nasa pangalan
ko ang numerong ito? Isip-isip. There's no clue. harhar.
-----
5. Laptop - Although it's not fully paid yet (thanks to mah dad for
he bought it for me) ako na lang daw ang magbayad sa kanya. What for?
Para matuto akong mag-budget. It's all here in mah laptop. Music,
movies, games, internet, and more! Mga sir, ma'am notebook ata
ang tawag sa aking laptop because it's way smaller than the usual
and it has no cd-rom drive. But it doesn't negate my likeness
to this gadget anyway.
-----
4. Pen - Just let me have a pen and the rest is history. Kapag
ang ballpen ay hawak ko na and you hand me any piece of paper,
expect that it will be filled with letters, drawings, sketches,
alienetic symbols, etc. Instant graffiti ang papel kapag na-trippan.
I saw mah recent reviewers noong college.
I was shocked (Sariling gamit nashock pa?) At the back of the
papers ay punung-puno ng pen inks. What more can I say? In
addition, When i'm in a state of waiting, bumibilis ang
oras kapag may hawak akong ballpen.I play with it and let it flow
to my fingers. (Parang highscool trip lang ano?)
-----
3. Sinigang na Baboy - Pork Stew? Correct me if I'm wrong. Since
birth ito na ang favorite kong pagkain. Tell me that you know
how to cook this at pakakasalan na kita. Harhar. I like it when
its hot. Kapag maasim, mas masarap. Kapag maanghang dahil sa
Green Chili, much better. I can hear mah stomach growling
like Slapshock rigt now. Damn.
-----
2. ATM Card - I'm in a panic mode whenever I will lose mah ATM card.
Ibig sabihin, it's mah 5th ATM card. Clumsy? Yes. Palagi ko itong nawawala.
Another 150pesos for replacement. Clumsy? Still Yes. Pakiramdam ko
ang yaman yaman ko everytime I can see this inside mah leather wallet.
Yun nga lang mga sir, ma'm... I can't control mahself sa paggastos.
Clumsy? Freakingly Yes! I don't want to be your slave ATM card,
pero mapilit ka! Damn again.
-----
1. Hair Gel - Forget everything except for this one. Mukha ka ng mabango
at malinis kapag nag-gel ka. (kidding) I can't get out from
the house without wearing any. I don't know. It's just uncomfty. I feel
really ugly without this on mah hair. I remember one time, someone
told me: "Magpakalbo ka na lang kesa Gel ka ng Gel." I can't imagine
mahself na kalbo. It will be an everyday comedy bar promise.

1 comment:

taribong said...

Am kinda dizzy by the rocking motion of mah chair haha coz i gotta visit blogsites to and fro... Neways, am amused about yer about me description as it smacks thru a taribong is. brb