Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thought of a Sudden Transfiguration

Have you experienced attending a concert?
When and where? How accurate can you remember?
I had just remembered my last participation in a school concert.
And if you'll ask.. "Ang nagconcert ba sa school ninyo ay SIKAT?"
I'll answer: "Oo sikat. Pero wala akong pakialam kung sikat siya sa para sa iyo. Get Lost!"
Chill Sixto. Chill. Simula pa lang ng post nag-iinit ka na.


Did you know? (Parang Educational Trivia ang banat ano?)
In a concert, the PERFORMER is the MASTER
and the AUDIENCE are the SLAVE?
Convincing or Not?

If you may notice in gigs and concerts, look how the people
react and participate. screaming, dancing, singing, most of them
are like going crazy. Mayroong nag heaheadbang, tumatalon, naghihiyawan,
nagbabalyahan, bungguan, naghoholdapan at nagdudukutan. Well the last
two really aren't that related.

I can't imagine myself now, watching my past self (magulo ba?)
Noong time na nasa concert ako. I also got near the the stage, almost
6 feet away from the band. Ok. Ito ang aking hitsura noon:
I was freakingly singing in the loudest manner kahit na
ang kanta ay mellow at tamang may pagka-love song. (san ka pa?)
Also, I was bouncing up and down lightly. My classmates just
stare at me and wandering kung ako nga ba talaga yun.

I think sa mga oras na iyon... ako ay somehow hypnotized
or under a weird spell of that band. I can now put my feet
on the same shoes of those people na napapanood ko sa mga concerts
and gigs sa TV at sa Youtube.


No comments: