Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back then, I was Playing the Harp

I could possibly remember. With a hundred percent accuracy.
It was me playing the harp. Sa harap ng maraming tao.
Karamihan ay mga babae. O God. I'm a star. Would somebody
slap me in the face. Nananaginip pala ako.
Isn't it cool? Sixto' playing a harp. Astigin!!!
So calm...

Masyado ng common ang drums, guitar, piano. It's Kinda boring
sometimes kasi common. Uulit-ulitin pa ba mga sir, mga ma'am?
Common. (parang come on lang)
I want something new. Something unique. Kakaiba. Hindi pangkaraniwan.
Gaano karomantic. Try to picture this. A man playing harp
in front of his woman. In a wide-spaced room, only you, me,
and the harp. Oh, don't forget the music. I'm in heaven just by
dreaming that scenario. Astigin talaga!!!

So serene...

Marami pang ibang musical instruments that you could experiment with.
Pwede kang kumanta while playing the flute. (what the heck)
Guitars can be replaced by ukelele or violin.
For sure, girls would go down on their knees. (parang sigurado talaga?)
You can play the saxophone katulad ni ever-famous Kenny G.
There's also the gong, triangle, tambourine. Nah. Forget these set.
The harmonica isn't that bad to play with. I bet this could
strengthen your assets. But i chose the harp! Walang pakialamanan.


So romantic...





No comments: